Thanks for using my Foreclosure search tool! If you are interested in a specific home in our community please fill out the form below and we will get all the information we can to assist in your search!
- Opinion: When it comes to default and REO, what you don’t know will hurt you September 28, 2023Michael Krein, President of the National REO Brokers Association, urges default and REO professionals to prepare now for the next REO spike.
- ICE envisions an unstoppable ‘life-of-loan’ platform with Black Knight acquisition September 28, 2023Having acquired Black Knight, ICE is confident in becoming a true life-of-loan platform. Here's what it means for the company's bottom line.
- Loan Simple hires Jim Anderson as chief marketing officer September 28, 2023Anderson, who started the new role in September, will oversee all aspects of the firm’s marketing, branding and demand-generation efforts.
- Mortgage delinquencies near all-time low in July: CoreLogic September 28, 2023U.S. mortgage delinquencies remained almost unchanged in July, nudging up 0.1 percentage point to 2.7% from 2.6% in June.
- 47-year-old Florida indie brokerage joins RE/MAX September 28, 2023Gene Boone founded Foxfire Realty in 1976, but now he has affiliated his Ocala, Florida-based firm with RE/MAX.
- New York Gov. Hochul signs bill giving flood risk ‘right to know’ to homebuyers September 28, 2023The new law is designed to "safeguard" New Yorkers from transactions that could expose them to greater flood risk, Hochul said.
- Zillow moves to have REX suit dismissed September 28, 2023Zillow asks judge to rule on REX's false advertising allegations, claiming that REX does not have sufficient evidence for a jury to decide.
- Non-white homebuyers feel discrimination despite laws against it: Redfin September 28, 2023More than one-third (36%) of Hispanics and 32% of Blacks reported facing discrimination when searching for a home.
- United Real Estate CEO on minding the value gap for franchisees September 28, 2023“You’ve probably heard this mantra — your listing, your lead, but most of the lead aggregators in the country say, ‘Your listing, our lead, and then we’ll distribute it to whoever pays us the most,'” said Dan Duffy, CEO of United Holdings at Elevate, the firm’s annual conference held in Orlando. “We’re trying to reverse […]
- Mortgage rates surge to highest level since 2000 September 28, 2023Mortgage rates ticked up this week as investors braced for ‘higher-for-longer’ conditions following last week’s Fed meeting.