Thanks for using my Foreclosure search tool! If you are interested in a specific home in our community please fill out the form below and we will get all the information we can to assist in your search!
- People movers: Cherry Creek Mortgage, Knock, Radian, Atlas Title January 15, 2021People Movers provides updates about the business professionals making waves in real estate and mortgage. Here’s the latest. The post People movers: Cherry Creek Mortgage, Knock, Radian, Atlas Title appeared first on HousingWire.
- FHFA: GSEs can’t exit conservatorship on retained earnings January 15, 2021The Federal Housing Finance Agency and the U.S. Department of the Treasury announced an agreement that would allow Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to retain more of their earnings, among other things, but now the FHFA is saying this money alone will not raise enough to remove the mortgage giants from conservatorship. The post FHFA: […]
- How Biden’s $1.9T stimulus plan impacts housing January 15, 2021Biden's $1.9 trillion financial plan, unveiled Thursday, includes a call for extending the national moratorium on evictions and foreclosures until Sept. 30. The post How Biden’s $1.9T stimulus plan impacts housing appeared first on HousingWire.
- Wells Fargo continues to cede mortgage market share January 15, 2021Wells Fargo, the second-biggest mortgage lender in the nation, continued to cede market share to nonbank rivals in the fourth quarter of 2020. The post Wells Fargo continues to cede mortgage market share appeared first on HousingWire.
- Biden should make access to mortgage credit a top priority January 15, 2021As the Biden/Harris administration takes office, it faces many crises and challenges. From my perspective as the owner of a small independent mortgage banker, the Biden administration should not ignore another important priority – maintaining access to mortgage credit, particularly for minority, low-income, and underserved homebuyers and homeowners. The post Biden should make access to […]
- Criminal charges filed against Texas Realtor Jenna Ryan January 15, 2021During the Capitol riot, the Frisco, Texas-based agent filmed herself shouting: "Y'all know who to hire for your realtor - Jenna Ryan for your realtor!" The post Criminal charges filed against Texas Realtor Jenna Ryan appeared first on HousingWire.
- Porch breaks into insurtech with $100M acquisition January 15, 2021Fresh off a SPAC merger and public offering, proptech firm Porch made four acquisitions this week, notably investing $100 million in an insurtech company. The post Porch breaks into insurtech with $100M acquisition appeared first on HousingWire.
- JPMorgan Chase amps up correspondent lending January 15, 2021JPMorgan Chase, the nation's largest depository bank, increased mortgage origination volume to $32.5 billion in the fourth quarter, a 12% gain on the prior quarter. But that doesn't quite tell the whole story. The post JPMorgan Chase amps up correspondent lending appeared first on HousingWire.
- Figure Lending lands $100M funding facility January 15, 2021SoFi co-founder Mike Cagney's latest digital mortgage operation Figure Lending closed on a $100 million funding facility from JPMorgan Chase this week. The post Figure Lending lands $100M funding facility appeared first on HousingWire.
- Trump administration will not end GSE conservatorship January 15, 2021The Treasury and FHFA issued a joint statement Thursday officially announcing they decided against restructuring the taxpayers’ stake in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. In other words, the GSEs will not be exiting conservatorship under the current administration. The post Trump administration will not end GSE conservatorship appeared first on HousingWire.